Saturday, 23 April 2016

The Choker Dress

Hey lovelies

I feel like I'm probably really late to the bandwagon with this one, but one of the big styles out there at the moment is the choker.  Making a comeback from the 90s, this cool yet elegant accessory has been filling the shops in lots of different styles and colours. I didn't quite feel brave enough to go for a full choker, so I went for something a little easier; the choker dress, and Missguided have such an amazing range! 

I really love this dress because it's such a flattering shape and the high neck/plunge neckline makes it look so elegant, it's hard to not look good in it. I also really like the pastel mauve colour which makes it perfect for this time of year.

Because I wanted to keep the whole colour scheme really light, I went for these gorgeous white heels. I have featured them on my blog before because I just love them so much, they are the ideal spring/summer heel.

All links below.

Jess xx










Dress: Missguided

Heels: Missguided


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig