Saturday, 2 April 2016

Spring Style

Hey lovelies

We have had some glorious weather recently and I've been getting so excited because summer is on it's way! There was no post from me last weekend as it was my birthday and Easter so I was busy spending quality time with my boyfriend and my family - I got an extortionate amount of chocolate and I have been (rather quickly!) making my way through it. The quicker I get through it, the quicker I can start eating healthily again right?!

The arrival of spring means that I can start to bring the brighter wardrobe out, and my goodness am I excited to so. The lighter colours, floral patterns and shorter clothes, all bring promises of better weather. So I'm kicking it all off with this beautiful floral 2 in 1 dress.

As you may be aware, I am a massive girly girl so I love to wear skirts and dresses for so many different occasions, and this dress is no exception. It's such a simple and effortless outfit but it creates a look that is both fun and classy. The cream vest top makes it so easy to accessorise, whilst allowing the skirt to be the statement piece. It is brought in at the waist  creating a super flattering look, and the mini skirt design lets you show off a bit more skin for a sassy style.

I teamed it with these cute lace up heels which scream summer, and I decided to go for white to keep in line with the simple colour scheme.

All links below.

Jess xx










Dress: AX Paris

Heels: Missguided


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig