Saturday, 9 April 2016

Casual Kicks and Bomber Js

Hey lovelies

I hope you are all having a lovely spring - I can't believe that it is already April?!

Today's post showcases yet another bomber jacket, and more khaki - this one is from the new Megan McKenna collection at MissPap and it is super comfy. It is nice and warm but is not too bulky at the same time, and I love the orange lining on the inside! It is also set apart from other khaki bomber jackets by the zip detailing across the back and down the arms.

I teamed it with my new black bodysuit which has become a favourite of mine - I only got it a couple of weeks ago but have already worn it at least 3 times!! It is such a simple design but the zip at the front and the low cut back allows it to be a bit of a statement piece. And because it is black, it goes with pretty much anything.

I wanted to brighten my outfit up a little bit, and who can go wrong with some ripped skinny jeans?! I've had these white ones for over a year now and I have to say they've been a bit of a lifesaver. The bomber jacket and leather body creates a bit of a biker look, and I think the ripped skinnies compliments that.

I finished off this look with my favourite kicks of the moment; my white Superstars. I wear them so often, I just had to get them on my blog again!

All links below.












Bomber J: MissPap

Bodysuit: Maniere De Voir

Jeans: MissPap

Kicks: Adidas


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig