Sunday, 17 April 2016

Backless Bodysuits and Side Split Skirts

Hey lovelies

It's no secret that I'm a lover of pink, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with combining two different shades of pink to create the ultimate pink-on-pink outfit. Today, I am showcasing two of my favourite tones, including this gorgeous pastel pink; I am so happy that we are well into spring so I can fully immerse myself in all of the wonderful pastel colours.

I have been a little bit obsessed with bodysuits as they are super easy to style and there are just so many of them around! Pretty Little Thing is my current go-to place for bodysuits as they have such a large collection of different styles and colours so they usually have what I'm looking for, and this nude backless number is absolutely gorgeous.

The side split skirt is something I discovered last summer and I have been looking forward to this spring/summer season when its warm enough to get my legs out again. It's such a feminine and flattering style that can easily be styled up or down, depending on what you team it with. This combination of bodysuit, skirt and lace up heels creates the perfect evening outfit in my eyes.

All links below.

Jess xx












Heels: Missguided


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig