Saturday, 12 March 2016

Swing Dress and Thigh Highs

Hey lovelies

Just a quick Saturday post from me, I'm having a spa day with my Mum and sister so I thought I would quickly get this post up as it's a look I'm definitely loving at the moment! (Stay tuned on my Instagram for pictures)

I'm a massive fan of taking casual items and dressing them up and that's exactly what I've done here. This dress is super comfy and so lovely and I have worn it with kicks so often, but team it with some heels, for example thigh highs like I have here, and you instantly have a dressed up look.

There are so many lovely casual dresses around at the moment and I'm finding more and more of them are ending up in my wardrobe - they are just so easy to style and accessorise. Thigh high boots are a particular favourite of mine at the moment too as they are perfect for this time of year, and you can wear them with casual, or dressed up looks.

Have a great weekend!

All links below.

Jess xx















Dress: Boohoo

Heels: Linzi


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig