Saturday, 5 March 2016

Pink Ladies

Hey lovelies,

I think we all know by now that pink is my favourite colour! And I have recently developed somewhat of an obsession with bomber jackets. So when I discovered this gorgeous pink bomber jacket, I just knew that I had to have it! The satin material is lovely, while the extra lining inside keeps you warm, so you don't have to sacrifice your warmth to be fashionable! I feel like the oversized fit to it works so well with heels so you can create a slightly dressier look.

It reminded me so much of the 'Pink Ladies' from Grease so I decided to style the outfit towards that. I also wanted to keep the bomber jacket as the statement piece so I kept the rest of it pretty simple. Of course I had to bring out the leather-look skinny jeans, and these ones are super comfy and not restrictive at all - something I often struggle with, with jeans.

This cute crop top is just so adorable. It has long sleeves and a slightly ribbed style to it, but the thing that stands out to me is the lace up detailing down the sides. I finished this look off with these gorgeous pair of strappy heels. I went for black to keep it simple while the delicate strapping works so well with this outfit.

All links below.

Jess xx















Top: Missguided

Jeans: Missguided

Heels: LaModa


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig