Saturday, 19 March 2016

Peachy Hues

Hey lovelies

Today's look is slightly classier than the ones most recently featured on my blog and it's such a simple outfit to put together.

I love the plain peachy colour, it's such an easy colour to style up, you will struggle to do it injustice. The thicker, slightly heavy material means that it doesn't fly up at every gust of wind whilst it still looks girly and playful, and the lace up design at the front allows you to reveal as much or as little skin as you want.

I wanted to keep the look neutral so I teamed it with these gorgeous nude heels. Although, I have to admit, I found them slightly uncomfortable to walk in which was such a shame!

All links below.

Jess xx












Dress: MissPap

Heels: Missguided


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig