Saturday, 27 February 2016

The Jumper Dress

Hey lovelies

Today's look focuses on my new favourite outfit: the jumper dress. It's so incredibly comfy and warm and super easy to dress up or down. The jumper dress is a very simple outfit, but teamed with the right accessories you can create a more classy look.

I really like the thickness and design of this dress, it makes it soft and cosy, which is essential in these cooler February days. The plain pinky colour allows for plenty of versatility when it comes to accessorising and ensures that you can create exactly the look you are going for, for all types of occasions.

I have chosen to team the jumper dress with this latte waterfall jacket which I instantly fell in love with. I'm a massive fan of the waterfall jacket as they create such a sophisticated look, and the colouring of this one goes so well with the dress. This jacket is really soft and kept me warmer than I was expecting when I was out in the cold taking pictures.

To finish off this look, I wore some lace up ankle boots which are so comfy and complete the outfit, without taking all of the attention. I felt that ankle boots would work best to keep in line with the block colour style of the rest of the outfit, and really flatters the legs.

All links below.

Jess xx











Dress: Daisy Street on ASOS


Heels: Public Desire


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig