Saturday, 6 February 2016

Prosecco Made Me Do It

Hey lovelies

I thought I would do a more relaxed, everyday look as this the kind of thing that I wear all the time. This is such an easy outfit to put together, and just as easy to dress up for a night out so definitely one to have in your wardrobe. 

So let's start with my new kicks! I've had my eye on these trainers for quite a while so when payday arrived last week I knew I just had to have them, and they have quickly become a wardrobe staple for me. They are super comfy and work with so many different outfits; I have also teamed them with a jumper dress a few times. 

With so many different slogan tees, I knew it wouldn't be long before I found one that suited me perfectly. My housemates and I have got through a ridiculous amount of Prosecco and Champagne this year so this top is definitely one of my favourites. Jeans are one item that most of us will have plenty of but one colour I did not have was grey, so I thought I would give it a go, and I absolutely love it in this outfit. This bomber jacket is so lovely, and is perfect for the transition into spring where you still need an extra layer but the day has it's warm moments. I also thought that black would be the best colour to keep in line with the monochrome look of the outfit.

You may also have spotted my new phone case in my back pocket. You can't see it amazingly well but I wanted to bring it up as it is such a pretty case and I love the iridescent hues in it.

All links below.

Jess xx



Jacket: Miss Pap


Jeans: Miss Pap

Trainers: Adidas on ASOS

Phone case: Skinny Dip London


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig