Sunday, 21 February 2016

Beautiful Berry

Hey lovelies

Happy Sunday! Today's look is a more dressed up one as I find myself drawn to all the going out outfits (despite the fact that I spend the majority of my time in work clothes, gym kit, or comfy outfits). It features yet another jumpsuit and I really wish I had more occasions to wear this one to because it is definitely one of my faves. I actually got this jumpsuit for Christmas (thanks Santa!) and I have only just had the chance to get it on my blog, but it is definitely an outfit I would still bring out now.

I love the soft stretchy feel to the material and the straight leg design, making it ever so flattering - although I would recommend wearing heels with it as I found it quite long, and I have long legs already. It is a super simple design which I love, yet the off-the-shoulder cut adds a touch of sass - hello sexy shoulders!

I wore my glittery heels to finish off the outfit, however, they are pretty covered up by the jumpsuit so you could almost wear any heels!

All links below.

Jess xx











Jumpsuit: In The Style

Heels: Old but from New Look


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig