Saturday, 13 February 2016

Be My Valentine

Hey lovelies

With Valentines Day tomorrow, I thought I would put up a bit of outfit inspiration that you can wear when going out with your significant other, or your besties! In contrast to last year's v-day outfit, this one has only a subtle splash of pink and I think it brings the outfit together very well.

My pink bralet is one that I've had for quite a while but I love the baby pink colouring which makes it super easy to wear with so many other colours. This white bodysuit is absolutely gorgeous and I can see it making many appearances as we make the transition into spring. It is made from such soft silky material so it is so comfy to wear, and the draped cross over at the front means you can choose from wearing a bralet underneath or not - although I personally think that adding a pop of colour is perfect to brighten up this outfit.

These jeans are also ones that I've had for a long time and I get so much wear out of them, although you can probably notice as they have faded slightly, maybe time to buy myself a new pair!

To finish off with these amazing fluffy pink heels and I literally can't get enough of them. I love all things pink and fluffy so these are actually a dream come true for me! Add on the fact that they are comfy and easy to walk in, I really cannot fault them.

I hope you all have some fabulous plans for tomorrow!

All links below.

Jess xx




Bralet: Missguided but not on the site anymore

Jeans: Miss Pap



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig