Saturday, 30 January 2016

Nude Styling

Hey lovelies

I'm back at home this weekend, and I've filled my SD card up with a whole load of pictures ready to be blogged so you'll be seeing a lot more from me these next few weeks!

Today's outfit features this gorgeous nude/camel coloured jumpsuit from In Love With Fashion. It's made from a lovely slinky material that feels so soft and silky against the skin, and it hugs all the right areas ensuring that you look your most flattering. As you are probably aware, I am obsessed with jumpsuits as they work all year round and are so so comfy. 

The ILWF website was down for a while so you could only buy a small range from other shops, however, they are back and are showcasing so many amazing styles, I seriously can't wait to see what their SS16 collection will include.

I teamed this outfit with these beautifully simple white heels as I felt that the white complimented the nude in the jumpsuit very well.

All links below.

Jess xx















Heels: Simmi but sold out


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig