Saturday, 16 January 2016

Looking Forward

Hey lovelies

I hope you are all well and that January is treating you kindly! A bit of a wordy post from me today, I haven't had a chance to get out and take some blog pictures so I thought I would take the opportunity to 'look forward' to the year ahead and to let you know what you can expect from me in 2016.


Work
I am currently on a 12 month placement that is due to finish at the beginning on July. So far it has been a good experience, and definitely great for my CV, however, it is not something I would like to continue in the future - which I guess I can take as a positive, finding out what you don't want to do is helpful in working out what you do want to do! I've made some really great friends on my placement but working full time is definitely tiring and I don't really have a lot of free time so I'm very much looking forward to finishing in July and having 3 months break.


Uni
I will be starting back at uni in Coventry in September and I have to say, I am quite looking forward to it; not all the stress, coursework and exams though. I am currently in the process of looking for a house for my final year, which is fairly tricky but exciting all the same! I am going to be putting in a lot more time and effort with my work in final year so the blog might suffer a bit, but I'm looking forward to getting back to learning lots of new things.


Travelling
I don't have many plans to travel this year as I have very limited funds, however, as last year was a big year for my family with my 21st, my Dad's 50th and my parent's 25th anniversary, we are discussing doing something good in the summer. Places like America and New Zealand are possibilities, and I haven't been to either of them so I'm getting so very excited as you can imagine.


Blogging
And the most important aspect!! I am looking forward to seeing where my blog will take me this year, and what trends and styles will become popular. I tried out lots of different outfits in 2015 so I'm excited to get creative this year. I am trying to get a blog post up every week, however, having a full time job takes out pretty much every day, then I have to factor in 'me' time, boyfriend visits, and my photographer (whether it's my Dad, housemate, or boyfriend) actually being free. But I'm working hard on it because I love blogging, and I'm looking forward to the summer when I will have more spare time for everything. 

I had previously planned to work on a new blog layout over Christmas but unfortunately I simply did not have the time. I am now planning on doing it over summer, so I will be looking at lots of other blogs for inspiration. 2015 saw the renaming of my blog from 'It's The Little Things' to 'JessicaLouise' which I am super happy with and I hope you are too!

Back to my normal outfit posts next week hopefully!

Jess xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig