Wednesday, 30 December 2015

White Christmas

Hey lovelies

This post marks the end of my Christmas and NYE feature and I thought I would sneak one more outfit in just before the New Year, in case you were still undecided with what to wear for your NYE celebrations.

Of course I had to finish with a sparkly number, and this bodycon style dress is perfect for the Christmas festivities. It gives the look of a bodysuit and a skirt, while it is actually all one piece which I love. And the beautiful silvery, pinky look of the sequins on the skirt are absolutely gorgeous. I went for some nude heels and a white bag to keep in line with the neutral tones through the outfit, and to keep the main focus with the sparkles in the skirt.

As my final post in 2015, I hope you all have had a great year, a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you a happy new year! I look forward to seeing where my blog takes me in 2016!

All links below.

Jess xx













Dress: Boohoo

Heels: Public Desire

Bag: Boohoo


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. i just follow your blog<3
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and welcome to my blog :)

      Jess xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig