Saturday, 12 December 2015

Earthy Tones

Hey lovelies,

So this is my final blog post with the pictures from the Peak District and I've got major holiday blues, looking back through the pictures just makes me wish I was back there again! But it's not all bad as Christmas is fast approaching and I'm getting so very excited!!!! Starting from next week I will be blogging some more party looks to hopefully give you all some inspiration for this wonderful party season, New Years especially - I'm hoping to get some ideas from it too.

This look features very earthy tones which are very in this AW, and I obviously had to get khaki in. These jeans are ever so comfy, they fit very well but they don't restrict your movement at all, which I find irritating with jeans. And these khaki heels are absolutely gorgeous, and surprisingly easy to walk in, so they will definitely be making a few appearances. I thought that the small lace detailing on the top worked really well with this outfit as it makes it more girly and different.

Finally this coat. It is the comfiest, warmest, snuggliest coat I think I have ever worn, and it still looks classy. The material is so soft, the colour is beautiful and will go with most things, and it is just the perfect length. If you are only going to buy one coat this AW, make it this one!

All links below

Jess xx















Coat: New Look on ASOS

Top: River Island on ASOS

Trousers: MissPap

Heels: Public Desire


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig