Saturday, 26 December 2015

Christmas Sparkles and Tasseled Heels

Hey lovelies,

I hope Santa brought you everything you wished for, and you all had a really wonderful Christmas Day yesterday and are having an equally great Boxing Day today! I spent the day with family, eating, drinking and being merry :)

I have another festive outfit for you today, and I'm hoping to get another one up before New Years, and yes, I have more sequins! This is such a gorgeous sparkly dress and it has such a lovely fitting, hugging all the right places. I was a bit worried that the sequins were going to be itchy as some con be, but luckily the lining inside covers all the necessary places. I also love the length of the dress as it hangs perfectly, suitable for family gatherings and Christmas parties. These shoes are also really gorgeous as the are subtle and smart, while the tassels adds a bit of sass.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

All links below.

Jess xx


















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig