Sunday, 18 October 2015

Nostalgia Basics

Hey lovelies

Today's look is a casual one, and surprise surprise, I'm back in khaki! This outfit is from Charlotte Crosby's Nostalgia Basics collection at In The Style and I can't get enough of it. I really love getting all dressed up, however, I am also a massive fan of kicking back and relaxing in comfy clothes; enter Nostalgia basics, and this look works as both. 

I absolutely love the asymmetric skirt as it adds a sophisticated element to the outfit. This is definitely one that I shall be wearing pretty often this AW season. Today, I've teamed it with my black lace up heels.

All links below.

Jess xx

















Skirt: In The Style

Heels: In The Style but sold out

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig