Sunday, 11 October 2015

Disco Mountain

Hey lovelies

One of the things I love about the Autumn/Winter season is the vast number of sparkly and sequinned party outfits to choose from! Today I am styling up one of my favourite pieces from Lucy Meck's new 'Disco Mountain' collection for Pretty Little Thing; the sequinned playsuit. The detail is subtle yet I feel very girly in it, with the mesh sleeves and deep plunge neckline. This outfit would be perfect for parties this season.

As there is quite a lot of detailing in the playsuit, I feel like accessories should be kept to a minimum, while dark smokey eyes and a pretty plum lip would top this look off. I teamed it with my favourite black heels and clutch.

I just also wanted to give a quick shoutout to my housemate and bae Charlie who has now taken up the role of my photographer. Thanks hun!

All links below.

Jess xx















Heels: In The Style but sold out

Bag: New Look but sold out


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig