Monday, 26 October 2015

A Bit of Burgundy

Hey lovelies

Today, I'm styling up one of the main colours for this AW season; burgundy, and what better way than with a gorgeous sleeveless jacket! I am a massive fan of a simple outfit with a bright colour pop, so I've gone for an all black look to really bring out the vibrant burgundy in the jacket. Sleeveless jackets are absolutely perfect for this time of year, and my wardrobe is quickly filling up with them in all kinds of colours. I love the straight jacket shape, the waterfall collar and the two slits up the sides, which adds a bit of quirkiness to the outfit. I wore this silky bodysuit with the deep v-neck which follows the same line as the jacket, another new favourite of mine. I teamed them with my black ripped knee jeans and these beaut studded heels.

All links below.

Jess xx




















Jeans: Miss Pap

Heels: Kurt Geiger but sold out


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig