Sunday, 6 September 2015

Wildfires and Dreams Take 3

Hey Lovelies,

Welcome to my new blog! I've had a few issues with my layout this past week and I desperately needed to do something about it, I decided that my blog was also well overdue for a makeover - makeovers are important every once in a while, not just for us girls! After many hours of searching and enquiring, I finally settled on this design, I hope you like it!

For today's look, I am going back to one of my favourite collections - Lucy Meck for Pretty Little Thing 'Wildfires and Dreams'. This is the third outfit from there that I have blogged so I think you can tell, I literally can't get enough! This jumpsuit is another one that just caught my eye; the pretty pastel two-tone and the high waisted cropped trousers, making this look effortlessly glam. Once again, I have brought out my beaut Missguided heels as I think the white studs go so well with the white and pastel theme of the look.

All links below,

Jess xx

















Heels: Missguided

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig