Saturday, 19 September 2015

Khaki Krazy

Hey lovelies

Khaki is definitely the colour of the moment, and I am especially loving it on this bomber jacket. Bomber jackets are perfect for this time of year because they give you a little extra layer for a bit more warmth, they also go with loads of different outfits. Especially a jeans and crop top combo as I have here. I teamed them with these new mesh heels which are boots but the mesh allows your feet to breathe a bit more.

I was so happy to finally get my hands on these sassy Quay sunnies as I have been after them for so long! It's just a shame I won't be needing them until next year now.

All links below

Jess xx




















Jacket: ASOS

Top: ASOS

Jeans: Boohoo

Heels: Ego

Sunnies: Quay Australia


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig