Saturday, 1 August 2015

Wildfires and Dreams Take 2

Hey Lovelies,

It's my 100th post!!!! Since I started my blog in 2012, my style has changed quite a lot, starting out as a beauty blogger, taking a short break then coming back as a fashion blogger. I feel like I've really found my area in the blogging world and even though I don't have thousands of followers, I really enjoy sharing all my favourite things to you guys, so thank you for sticking around! Here's to the next 100 posts!!

Today I am styling up another piece from the Lucy Mecklenburgh range 'Wildfires and Dreams' from Pretty Little Thing. You may have read my previous post (here) where I expressed my love for the entire collection, and that definitely does not exclude this beaut floral kimono! From the stunning bright colours to the soft silky fabric, I feel like I could live in this.

The kimono/jeans combo is something I'm really loving at the moment so I picked out my acid wash jeans, along with my simple white crop top - theres no need for many other colours when you've got such a bold kimono on!

I finished off this look with my amazing lace up heels, which really speak for themselves.

I hope you are having a fab weekend!

Jess xx

Kimono: PLT

Top: Boohoo

Jeans: Boohoo

Heels: In The Style











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig