Friday, 7 August 2015

Suiting Up

Hey Lovelies

I'm not a massive suit-wearer, in fact, I don't think I've ever worn one. However, I have decided that I would try out different styles, and being a fashion blogger is the perfect way for me to do that.

You may be aware that I love a coord, and this being a trouser-jacket combo I thought it just looked so elegant but with a touch of sass. Plus it's pink! I love the cigarette fit of the trousers which makes them so flattering, and the jacket is nice and heavy so it sits really well on your shoulders. The pockets are fake though which is a little annoying, so you'd definitely have to carry a bag, but accessories can add to an outfit so it's not all bad! I teamed this look with a white crop top and white heels to keep this outfit looking neutral.

Jess xx

Blazer: Missguided

Top: Boohoo

Trousers: Sold out but the black version here

Shoes: Missguided











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig