Sunday, 30 August 2015

Playhouse

Hey lovelies

So last weekend I went home to visit and it was so nice to just relax and see my family! It also gave me time to stock up on blog pictures, especially as my Dad (my photographer) got a new camera for his birthday so he wanted to give it a whirl.

Today's look comes from Pretty Little Thing's newest collection 'Playhouse' which is gleaming with summery styles, sassy slogans and cute boho. It goes by the slogan:

"Welcome to the Playhouse, where we don't play by the rules. There may be trends, but if we ain't making 'em, we're breaking 'em, because style knows no boundaries. Take inspiration from those long, hot, Californian nights and mix and match to make the most of the summer season. Take it tropical, say it with a slogan, add a little extra and dress it any way you want...it's time to come and play."

And I can already tell that quite a few of the items will end up on my blog sooner or later! Starting with this gorgeous vibrant dress that just screams *PARTY*. The material is thick but stretchy, making it super comfortable to wear. I just had to team it with my new Public Desire beauties! I have been after these tassled heels for a while so when I finally got my hands on them, I was one happy girlie.

Jess xx


Heels: Public Desire




















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig