Saturday, 22 August 2015

Multiway Mini

Hey Lovelies

I have finally got my MacBook fixed! Thank you for being patient - for those of you not aware, my laptop charger decided to stop working a couple of weeks ago so I have been struggling on without my laptop since then! I guess it just kind of proves how regularly I use it haha.

So this is the post I originally wanted to get up last week, but better late than never! I am styling up this beaut Missguided mini dress, and what I love about it is that it's a multiway dress. I used to wear a lot of halterneck tops when I was younger so it was great to try that style out again. The material is so soft and light so it would be perfect for summer evenings, or those slightly cooler days.

I slightly prefer the cross-over style as I feel rather exposed in the other one but I do like the versatility of this dress. I teamed it with my fave In The Style heels which are so lovely and comfy!

I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!

Jess xx

Dress: Missguided

Heels: In The Style but sold out so similar here













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig