Sunday, 5 July 2015

Wildfires and Dreams

Hey Lovelies

As you may or may not know, Pretty Little Thing recently released a collaboration with Lucy Mecklenburgh called Wildfires and Dreams. As soon as it was released, I had to take a look, and my, was I not disappointed! They say: 


"Introducing the always stylish and effortlessly chic Lucy Mecklenburgh for PrettyLittleThing SS '15. Check how Lucy dresses up the drama in the Cali desert and proves she's the perfect match for PrettyLittleThing. The summer worthy collection works in the best of SS '15 and is so scorching hot it's sure to leave you wanting more."

And I am pretty sure I want everything from the collection, it is all so beautiful. Today I have styled up a simple white chiffon dress with a hint of 70s style. I think that a white dress is just as much of a wardrobe staple as an LBD and this one is absolutely perfect. It is such a beautiful sheer material that it floats around, whilst giving off a vibe of sophistication. From the simple shape to the off-the-shoulder detailing, this dress would work for so many occasions, all you have to change are the accessories. Here, I have teamed it with some bright pink heels from Primark to bring the whole outfit to life.

Jess xx



Heels: Primark









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig