Saturday, 25 July 2015

Sleeveless Styling

Hey Lovelies

I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend, especially as the sun has decided to make an appearance today!

Today I'm posting this combo which I have been absolutely loving at the moment. High waist, white studs and a cute sleeveless jacket. The sleeveless jacket has definitely been making quite the appearance at the moment as it is just perfect for this time of year, plus there are so many different colours, and styles to choose from! It's so simple, yet a lovely extra layer to put over your summer tops, and I'm especially loving the waterfall look. 

These trousers are also amazing, they're so comfy and they add just the right pop of colour to this look. I teamed them with these beaut studded heels which brings the whole look together.

Jess xx

Top: Boohoo

Jacket: Boohoo

Trousers: Missguided

Heels: Missguided










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig