Sunday, 12 July 2015

Sarah Ashcroft X Lily Lulu

Hey Lovelies

So I am back in Coventry again! I start my placement tomorrow, which I am excited but also pretty nervous about, fingers crossed it all goes well! I still plan to keep blogging - I took a whole load of outfit pictures with my Dad before I left home so I have plenty to show you in the upcoming weeks.

Recently, one of my fave bloggers Sarah Ashcroft, author of That Pommie Girl, launched a collection with LilyLuLu. It is a collection of 12 different items - playsuits, shoes, sunnies and more, it was tough trying to decide what to get! I chose a simple yet stylish black bodysuit which fits ever so nicely. It reveals just the right amount of skin, and I looove the lace up detail at the front. I also teamed it with this beaut sleeveless waistcoat which I have definitely fallen in love with! I love the sleeveless design at the moment, it seems perfect for this time of year.

It was warm outside - even though the sun was just setting, as I'm sure you can see! - so I decided on my trusty denim shorts, which pretty much go with everything! I finished off the outfit with these amazing lace up heels which I have found myself wearing as often as possible! I just can't believe how comfy they are!

I hope you have had a great week!

Jess xx



Shorts: Old but similar here

Shoes: In The Style














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig