Friday, 19 June 2015

THAT Pinstripe Jumpsuit

Hey lovelies

I'm sure you will have seen this jumpsuit around on the interweb, it's been rather popular to say the least - hence why I am only just blogging it now! I was finally able to get my hands on it as it was on preorder for such a long time, and my goodness it was worth the wait. It is from the Nostalgia collection at In The Style by Charlotte Crosby, which is a gorgeous collection of jumpsuits, dresses and jumpers - definitely worth checking out.

This jumpsuit is super comfortable to wear, and I love the alternative design of the straps (see below pictures - you'll see what I mean!), perfect for bbqs in the summer to evening events. I teamed it with my amazing mermaid clutch bag from New Look, and my Missguided snakeskin heels.

I hope you like this look!

Jess xx

Jumpsuit: In The Style

Bag: Sold out! But from New Look

Shoes: Missguided













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig