Thursday, 11 June 2015

Pastel Pink and Baby Blue

Hey Lovelies

I'm back!! I took a short break from blogging to go on holiday, although I did mean to get a post or two up before I left but ran out of time! I went back to the beautiful Greek island of Rhodes for a week and had a wonderful time :) I won't go into details as I'm sure you aren't bothered about hearing about my travels!

In today's post I'm featuring more pastel colours which, as I'm sure you are aware by now, I am in love with! This look is also a bit more dressed down than my usual posts as it's nice to mix things up every now and then, and I feel this combo goes together pretty perfectly.

I love bodysuits, and this one from Pretty Little Thing is no exception. It fits really well and is so comfy to wear - I did have to put some body tape on to keep it from flashing my boobs though! Pairing that with my old pastel pink jeans from New Look seemed a no brainer, and these too are super comfy and probably one of my favourite pairs of jeans, especially in spring and summer.

Lastly completing this look with these absolutely beaut shoes from Kurt Geiger! I don't feel like they need much of an explanation, other than they are surprisingly comfortable to wear!

I hope you are all having an wonderful week!

Jess xx


Jeans: Similar here

Shoes: Sold out! But from Kurt Geiger












SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the colour of the body! So perfect for summer! Would look great with a skirt too on nights!
    http://onthehs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig