Friday, 8 May 2015

In The Nude

Hey lovelies

I am super excited that I have now finished my second year of uni!! Handed my last piece of coursework in on Tuesday and had an exam on Wednesday, meaning that I am all done for the summer! I am staying at uni for a few more days to spend time with my friends, plus we have a Sports Ball on Sunday which I am really looking forward to. I've spent the last 5 weeks with no makeup on and wearing comfy clothes, it will be nice to get all dressed up!

Anyways, onto todays look. The weather has gone horrid again, which I am not happy about, but it does mean I pretty much live in jumpers such as this one. I love my nude and pastel colours and this ASOS jumper is such a beautiful colour, plus its super comfy and lovely and warm. I styled it up with my favourite white ripped jeans from MissPap which are a lovely stretchy material so they fit really well. Once again, I have brought out these amazing white sandals which were definitely my go-to footwear last summer. I raved about them in this blog post and I definitely love them just as much now!

I hope you are all having a fantastic week!

Jess xx

Jumper: ASOS

Jeans: MissPap

Sandals: River Island, similar here












SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Congrats on finishing your second year of uni - I've just finished my last year , so scary! I love your jeans!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh goodness, out into the real world then haha xx

      Delete
  2. Nice Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been eyeing up this gorgeous jumper on ASOS for the longest time, think you may have just persuaded me to buy it! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha it's so lovely and comfy! Definitely a worthwhile purchase :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig