Sunday, 17 May 2015

Pretty in Plum

Hey lovelies,

This week has been a busy one, hence the late post! I celebrated the end of the uni year with a Sports Ball and then headed back home to my beautiful little village in Surrey on Tuesday. Since getting home, I have been settling back in, and sorting through my clothes, quickly realised that I have too many... So I am selling a whole load of tops, trousers, shoes, dresses, jumpsuits, playsuits and shorts on Depop (username: jappleton4) and Vinted (username: jessappleton4), go check them out! I also have a fairly busy week coming up with a couple of interviews and an assessment centre, finishing up with spending a few days in Cardiff for my cousin's wedding *exciting*.

Anyways, onto today's outfit and my Dad kindly agreed to take my pictures for me! You may have seen this coord on my Instagram (shameless plug!) when I went to my cousin's hen do and I absolutely loved it. As you are probably aware, I love Pretty Little Thing as I have bought quite a few items from there. This coord is so sophisticated and flattering, I love the little knot detail on the front as it mixes things up. The material feels really nice and is stretchy so it hugs all the right places. 

I've gone for a plum and white colour theme here as I feel that the shoes and bag go really well with this outfit. The trouser legs are quite long so the heels need to be fairly big - not that you can actually see them in the pictures! Although the palazzo-style is actually really flattering, not something I would have previously thought; think I'm going to have to invest in some more!

I hope you all had a good week!

Jess xx



Shoes: Old, but similar here

Bag: Boohoo













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig