Sunday, 24 May 2015

A Beautiful Day for a Welsh Wedding

Hey Lovelies,

A slightly different blog post from me today, just a little heads up, it's quite long so sorry about that!

I hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday weekend! I have just got back from Cardiff where my beautiful cousin got married to her boyfriend of 11 years! Much to everyone's surprise, the weather was absolutely gorgeous, and some of us even got a little burnt. My family and boyfriend and I travelled up to Cardiff on Friday where we stayed in a beautiful hotel. On Saturday, we got up, had breakfast and got ready for the wedding. I wore my lovely new maxi dress from Little Mistress, teamed with nude New Look heels and clutch bag.


We made our way to a little church for the ceremony and my cousin, as usual, looked absolutely stunning!


After taking many, many photos, throwing confetti and blowing bubbles, we made our way back to the hotel for the reception where we were greeted with champagne and canap├ęs. We took even more photos, drank more then sat down for a lovely meal and listened to the speeches - which were short but sweet. The rest of the evening then consisted of dancing, singing, taking photos in a Photo Booth, eating, and even more photos. 

It was an absolutely gorgeous day, and I couldn't be happier for the lovely couple :) I'm going to leave you with a few pictures from the day!

Jess xx


Shoes: Can't find! But they were New Look

Bag: New Look



















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig