Wednesday, 22 April 2015

The LBD

Hey Lovelies

A short little hump day post for you all, and today I share with you this lovely dress from a brand which I am constantly looking on but never seem to buy anything! This little black dress is from AX Paris, a brand I am sure you are all familiar with. And every girl needs an LBD in her wardrobe, there will always be an occasion that it is suitable for. This dress is fairly tight but comfortable, and the midi length adds a touch of class. I teamed it with my favourite Missguided heels to create a look appropriate for going out for cocktails with the girls or going out for a meal with the boyfriend.

Hope you are all having a fantastic week

Jess xx

Dress: AXParis

Shoes: Missguided











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig