Thursday, 16 April 2015

Spring is in the air!

Hey Lovelies

A little Thursday post for you all, and today, I've gone casual! I realise that quite a lot of my posts are more dressed up, which I totally don't mean to do. This pretty combination is ideal for the multi-seasonal weather we often experience around this time and I am totally loving floral patterns right now. This outfit would be perfect for meeting up with friends for lunch, a stroll in the park, or anything for that matter! I love the loose boyfriend fitting of this coat as it's just perfect for throwing over an outfit for an extra bit of warmth. I previously thought that having a coloured coat would be restrictive to pair with, however, I find I can wear it with pretty much anything and is fast becoming my go-to coat.

And oh-em-gee how totally awesome are these jeans?! I saw them in a picture on Instagram and just knew that I had to have them. They are literally perfect for this time of year, I just love the cute detailing of them. So different from any other pair of jeans I own - and a girl can never have too many pairs of jeans right? The shoes are also an Instagram discovery of mine, I seem to have developed an obsession with detailed items. They are so comfy to wear, and go with pretty much everything. They would definitely work with a more dressed up outfit too!

Hope you are all having a fantastic week!

Jess xx


Sunnies - Forever 21


Jeans - MissPap

Shoes - New Look

Coat - Missguided











SHARE:

2 comments

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig