Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Pretty in Peach

Hey Lovelies

Oh my goodness hasn't the weather these last few days been glorious! I have been absolutely loving it! I hope you all had a fab Easter and bank holiday weekend, unfortunately I am back at uni now and spending all day in the library so I don't get to be in the lovely sunshine. Before I came back though, I did manage to take a few outfit pictures so I will be sharing them with you in the coming weeks. Starting off with this beautiful dress from In The Style.

I got this for my birthday night out a few weeks ago but wanted to make a full blog post about it rather than just share it as an Instagram feature. The dress is a lovely pale peach colour and is slightly textured, so not just a simple bodycon, of which I have so many. The cage detail at the top of the dress brings the outfit more to life which I love. I wore this dress with my old nude New Look heels to keep the whole outfit quite neutral. A pop of colour can then be added with a bag or a jacket.

I hope you like this look!

Jess xx

Dress: In The Style

Heels: New Look








SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love how you matched the nude heels with the dress, so pretty! And a perfect going out look!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig