Tuesday, 28 April 2015

ITSBYLP SS15

Hey Lovelies

Just a quick one from me today. When In The Style released their new Lauren Pope SS15 range (ITSBYLP), I was instantly in love with the whole collection. A mix of blues, oranges, pastels and monochrome fill the page, it took a lot to restrain myself from buying one of everything! After a lot of umming and ahhing, I finally decided on this beaut coord - you know I love my coords. The digital blue colour really stands out, and the split down the side makes it just a bit different. The material has a really nice silky feel to it, while it fits really well. The only problem is when you have long legs like me, you have to be cautious that the heels you wear aren't too big! Worn together and with heels, this coord creates a bold but elegant look, however, team it with some flip-flops or sandals, and you have the perfect casual beachy style.

Jess xx


Skirt: In The Style

Shoes: New Look










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig