Thursday, 2 April 2015

Cradle Back

Hey Lovelies

For those of you who didn't know, it was my 21st birthday last week, and I had a super amazing time. I got spoilt with cake, cards and presents on my birthday and went out for a meal with my family. The day after, my boyfriend took me up to London where we took a wander round South Kensington - such a beautiful place, and so many instagrammable locations! We went to the Natural History Museum, I hadn't been there in such a long time so I felt a trip was long overdue. After dinner, we went to the Piccadilly Theatre and saw Jersey Boys which was amazing. I've seen many things in the west end but this one I hadn't ticked off yet so I was so happy to have seen it! My parents then took myself and my family away for the weekend to a lovely hotel in Tewkesbury. The weather wasn't great so we couldn't do that much, but we definitely made use of the pool, steam room and sauna!

Anyways, on to todays look, and oh my goodness how amazing is this dress?! I fell in love with the back as soon as I saw it, as mentioned in a previous post, backless items seem to be my thing at the moment. This dress is simple and elegant but the strappy back makes things a whole lot more interesting, it is also super comfy to wear. Again, I have styled it up with my gorgeous New Look heels to give an overall glamorous look.

Jess xx

Dress: Tobi

Heels: New Look








SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the back of this dress! Looks amazing :)
    http://www.itsmissivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig