Friday, 23 January 2015

Tartan Me Up

Hey lovelies

I went on a bit of a shopping spree recently and it has been ever so exciting as I have been getting so many deliveries with lots of new things to try on! And that means that I have loads to blog about *hooray*

I am starting off with this beaut cobalt and gold coord from Pretty Little Thing. The colours are so pretty and go so well together, and the material is soft but feels sturdy. Plus, there are so many ways this outfit can be worn. Both the top and skirt would look lovely separately, or the outfit can be dressed up or down. Teamed with pretty heels and a clutch bag you have a dressed up outfit, or with boots and a jacket and you have a more dressed down look.

Here I have styled the coord with my new lovely Carmen over the knee boots from Public Desire which, if you hadn't guessed, I love. They are super comfy to wear whilst still being bang on trend at the moment.

Anyways, I hope you like this look!

Jess xx







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig