Monday, 19 January 2015

Simple Sports Luxe

Hey lovelies

The sports luxe trend has been around for quite a while now and I feel I am extremely late to jump on this band wagon, however, this is a style I have been wearing for a while, I've just never got round to actually blogging it! I am not surprised it's as popular as it is; it's super comfy to wear and ever so easy to do!

Sports luxe - if you don't already know - is the mixing together of luxury sheer style and retro sports style to create a casual yet stylish outfit. It's so easy to get right and style in so many different ways! Some people team heels with jeans, oversized tops and sports jackets, while others style trainers and casual tops with leggings and a cardigan. 

Here, I've gone for the latter and taken my lovely New Balance trainers, and put them with black leggings (every girl has at least one pair of these right?!), a casual tee and a simple black cardigan. Easy! This has been one of my favourite, go-to outfits recently and I can't wait to see what new trends 2015 brings.

Jess xx










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig