Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Marble Love

Hey lovelies

How gorgeous is this skirt?! It's just so pretty and somehow goes with so many different things, and what's even better, this skirt is currently in the Missguided sale. I love the design as it is just a bit different. The material wasn't what I was expecting, however, it really works, it is thick so it keeps the warmth in pretty well.

It's not often that I do a whole outfit from one place but today, everything I am wearing is from Missguided. I have wanted to get this chunky knit roll neck jumper on the blog for a while as it has become my go to jumper. It's super warm and cosy so I can wear it when I'm just chilling at home, or when I'm out and about. These pink ankle boots I have fallen in love with. They are so easy to walk in and a easy to wear dressed up or down, so I can tell they will get worn pretty often!

Anyways, I hope you like this look.

Jess xx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig