Thursday, 8 January 2015

Happy 2015!

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope everyone had a lush Christmas and a great New Years! I took a short break from blogging so I could spend time with my family, friends and boyfriend, as well as stepping up my revision for the exam I had yesterday. I am now back at uni and have a week and a half off before starting lectures again, so lots of time for blogging!

I thought it suitable to start off the year of blogging with this gorgeous red layered dress from the Nostalgia range at InTheStyle. I got it from Santa so I wore it on Christmas day and absolutely love it. It is made of such good quality material that is thick and stretchy so it hugs all the right places and is super comfy to wear. This dress has a bodycon-style but it is midi-length which adds a touch of sophistication. There are so many lovely things in the Nostalgia range at the moment that I will, no doubt, be back on the website soon!

I wore it with my gold glitter heels from New Look which I originally bought for my boyfriend's 21st birthday meal. They are so pretty and dainty (and sparkly so of course I was drawn to them!) and will go with quite a few outfits. 

Hope everyone's 2015 is going well so far!

Jess xx







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig