Monday, 12 January 2015

Don't forget me!

Hey lovelies

Slightly different post from me today. Something that I am always wearing but never gets a mention are earrings. I have so many and my earring stand is so full I often wear a different pair for every blog post. So I decided it was time to dedicate a post to them!

I recently received some lovely ear piercing products from the Body Jewellery Shop and they are all so pretty. All their products are super affordable so if you are looking for some cheap but good quality jewellery then look no further! I received the blue dicewhite pentagram and diamond heart earrings and I love them. The dice pair are cute but fun, I have actually wanted a pair for quite a while so I am glad to finally get my hands on some! I much prefer smaller studs over the bigger look-at-me earrings as they are a lot more practical and more me I think.

After taking the pictures, I took a couple of random ones of my face looking silly, because why not?! Enjoy!

Anyways I hope you like them as much as I do!

Jess xx










Disclaimer: These earrings were sent to me to review, however, all views expressed are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig