Monday, 8 December 2014

Missi

There's no denying my love for playsuits so I knew it wouldn't be long before I added another one to my collection! A lot of my playsuits are quite summery so I felt I needed a more wintery one, hence this floral playsuit from In The Style. It is a tight fit (as you can probably see) but also super comfy, I can definitely see myself wearing this on a night out. I love that it has three quarter length sleeves as it adds a bit of extra warmth and means that I'm not exposing a ridiculous amount of skin(!)

To go along with the going out theme, I wore it with my New Look wedges. They are really easy to walk in and don't kill your feet on a night out. To dress this look down, you can also wear some simple flats.

Jess xx










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig