Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Festive Fashion

Hello lovelies,

I hope you are all getting ready for the festive season, I am home for Christmas now, so I'm looking forward to spending a few weeks at home. Although I do have a lot of revision to do, as well as applying for placements, so I probably won't have that much time to myself!

I do hope to get some time off from revision, especially as I have some absolutely lush items to style up over the season! I will be styling up some outfits over the coming weeks that are perfect for Christmas, New Years, and any other parties; starting with these beauts...

I am starting off with a look that is more on the casual side so this jeans and heels look is ideal. I love this iridescent sequin cami from Boohoo, mainly because of the sequins, but also because of the pretty pink colour and the shape. It will go perfectly with jeans, like I have here, or a skirt to dress it up more. These Misspap jeans are one of my favourites, I have been after some new black high waisted jeans for ages and these are so perfect. They are really fitted but have enough stretch in them that they aren't too tight. I have also been crushing over their ripped jeans so I think they may end up in my wardrobe soon! My heels are also a current love from New Look, they're gold and glittery *heart eyes emoji* and super comfy to wear. I actually had my eyes on a different pair but they didn't fit my feet right - I have long thin feet which make buying heels a nightmare!

Anyways, I hope you like this look!

Jess xx








SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the top!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig