Monday, 22 December 2014

Dancing in Sequins

Hey lovelies

I am in love with all things sparkly so its no surprise that this beautiful number ended up coming home with me. This sequin dress from Bank Fashion is truly amazing, I spotted it a little while ago whilst out shopping with my friends but managed to convince myself to save my money. However, when I discovered it was in the sale the other day, I just had to have it!

You may have notice it popping up on my Instagram a few times, and as I said, it makes me feel like a mermaid. This dress would be absolutely perfect for a New Years party, or just about any party at that, this is definitely a contender for the celebrations for me. Another thing I love about the dress is the material, some sequin items can sometimes itch the skin, but the lining of this dress is of such good quality that you can't even tell that you're wearing sequins.

I had the absolute ideal shoes to wear with this dress and was devastated to realise I had left them at uni! Not to worry, luckily black goes with everything and these old New Look heels save the day, adding a sophisticated yet comfortable touch to the outfit. A simple black kimono would work perfectly with this outfit to add a layer for a little extra warmth, although there is no doubt that a nice big coat will be needed outside!

Jess xx










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig