Monday, 1 December 2014

Colourfluxin'

IT'S DECEMBER! Which means that Christmas is just around the corner and to say I am excited would be an understatement. It's definitely the best time of the year, without doubt. Anyways, excitement burst over!

Oh my god how amazing is this furry gilet?! I am absolutely loving all the fur in the shops at the moment, and this gilet from Pretty Little Thing is no exception, it just had to make an appearance on my blog. It's super soft and surprisingly warm, although probably not the best thing to wear in the rain!

My jumpsuit is also from PLT from their Colourflux range. It is such a cool range full of cute clothes but I just don't think I would suit/be brave enough to wear most of them, this jumpsuit is one of the more tame items. It's still really awesome though, the cut out detail makes it stand out from other black jumpsuits, and the one sleeve makes it really flattering. I like the whole 'silhouette' look it gives you, I would definitely wear this jumpsuit on a night out, which is why I styled it with my River Island heels and Boohoo bag. The splashes of white adds a pop of colour and brings the whole outfit together.

I hope you like this look!

Jess xx










SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this outfit, what an unusual shape! So gorgeous ♥
    I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You really don't have to participate but if you do decide to then you can find more details on my blog: tabathasbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig