Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Today's Outfit

Today's outfit is... well, today's outfit! I never used to be a massive fan of slogan tees but I think that's only because the slogans used to be rubbish. Recently there have so many new ones and so many cool ones that they are just impossible to dislike. 

My today's outfit tee from River Island is definitely one of my faves. It's quirky but not too silly, and it fits so amazingly well. It is comfortable to wear and the writing is velvet which I love. This top has definitely become a wardrobe staple for me.

I decided that my high waisted jeans from New Look (similar here) would work really well with the top to create quite a casual look. I blog about a lot of dressed up looks and not many casual, every-day looks so hence my decision to style this up. I teamed it with my New Look leather jacket (similar here). I practically live in this jacket as it goes with pretty much everything and is such a simple thing to throw on. I also wore my converse which, again, I pretty much live in. They are super comfy and go with the majority of my outfits. What would I do without them?!

I hope you are all having a great week!

Jess xx










SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I was just browsing by and stumbled upon your lovely blog! It has really interesting and informative posts that I enjoyed xD Hope you check out my blog? Keep in touch x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you hun :) I will, always love discovering new blogs!

      Jess xx

      Delete

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig