Monday, 17 November 2014

Feelin' Nostalgic

A quick apologies for not posting last week, I had spent the weekend at home and didn't get back until Monday, and I had an exam on Thursday. You also may have noticed from my Instagram (@jessappleton4) that my boyfriend took me on a spa day at The Hilton in Birmingham on Wednesday. It was so lovely and I was relaxed after, I am definitely going to have to make spa visits more regular!

I have been absolutely loving Charlotte Crosby's Nostalgia range at In The Style and one of my favourites is this oversized vest. The material is so soft, making this a super comfy outfit to wear! It fits amazingly well, although it has big slits down the sides so a bandeau is essential. I find myself wearing this frequently; my most recent outings being to lectures and a two hour car journey home for the weekend.

I teamed it with my new By Lauren Pope grid drape coat, also from In The Style which is a handy thin layer, yet is also pretty warm. I wore my new Boohoo Chelsea Boots (similar here) which are really comfy whilst also being practical.

I hope you like this look!

Jess xx 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig