Thursday, 20 November 2014

Cold Shoulder

Look at this, two blog posts in a week! This time, I've been styling up this gorgeous cold shoulder midi dress from In Love With Fashion. I absolutely love midi dresses, and this one is definitely my fave. The way it sits off your shoulders is flattering on the neck line, and while it is a bodycon, the length of it makes it more classy. The pattern is really pretty and would comfortably work year-round. I would wear this dress for a meal out, a posh do, and possibly even a night out.

I styled it with my River Island heels, which I am still in love with, to add a bit of sass. They aren't still stocked but you can find similar here.

Jess xx








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig